1. The first time I knew your little being existed, I was full of joy.
2. The first time I saw your sweet little profile, I was reminded of how much of your own person you are because you didn't look like your sister, even in utero.
3. The first time I felt you kick, I was so thrilled to experience that feeling again.
4. The first time I thought about being a family of four, my heart felt a little achy and nostalgic for our family of three.
5. The first time I thought about the friendship that would bloom between you and your sister, I felt so excited for you both.
6. The first time I realized you were not going to be born early, but instead take up camp past 40 weeks, I was both relieved and so impatient to meet you.
7. The first time I *saw* that you were a boy, I was overcome with emotion and might have lost my mind just a little bit.
8. The first time I held you, I truly understood that a heart can stretch and grow to hold infinite amounts of love.
9. The first time we snuggled through the night, you were peaceful down to your core and I knew you were a sensitive little soul.
10. The first time our family of four was together, I felt like everything was right in the world.
Hooking up with The Good Life for Monday Listicles (just a few days late!).